- If you are going to apply for a visa, we recommend that you read the information on the Important Notes about Visas, Temporary Visitor Visas and How to Apply for a Visa pages.
- All information given here is of a general nature. If you feel uncertain after having read the information on the embassy's web site, please contact the Visa and Consular Section.
- Please note that your passport with visa is to be collected in person at the embassy during the Visa and Consular Section's opening hours.
- Visa Matters: Mon-Fri 9.30-12.00, 14.00-16.00
- Consular Matters (for Japanese Citizens):
- Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri 9.30-12.00, 14.00-16.00
- Wednesdays 9.30-12.00, 14.00-17.00
- Please note: Embassy Holidays
||Embassy of Japan
Visa and Consular Section
115 27 Stockholm
- Telephone: 08-579 353 00
- Fax: 08-661 88 20
- E-mail: taishikan-ryoji[at sign]st.mofa.go.jp (please replace [at sign] with ＠)
- JAPAN VISA INFORMATION HOTLINE
(toll free call)
＊For urgent questions and inquiries about your visa application, please either visit or call the Embassy during the Embassy’s opening hours. General questions about the contents on these pages can be asked by e-mail.
Do not use the e-mail address when sending registered mail by post.